Join an established practice with 10 call days per month at this community hospital with a Level II Trauma rating. Practice also includes a team based model with two Advanced Practice Providers supporting the clinic and inpatient rounding. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a broad range of urologic procedures. Enjoy referrals from the hospital’s employed 60+ primary care physicians plus other community physicians!
- Hospital employed
- Immigration assistance: accepts J1 visas
- Base salary + sRVU production incentive (potential in excess of 75th percentile)
- CME allowance, license fees reimbursed
- Malpractice coverage paid
- Relocation assistance
- Health benefits paid for physician
- 6 weeks vacation
- Marketing and practice growth assistance
- DaVinci surgical robot available
With a population of more than 130k, this is the 4th largest metro in Oklahoma, an easy 90 minute drive from Oklahoma City and 2.5 hours to Dallas/Ft. Worth. Visit one of the state’s most Instagrammable places, an amazing wildlife preserve where you may hike up to the highest peak of the nearby mountains or bask in the sun at one of the area’s many lakes. From local eateries to national chains; casinos and local festivals, this city has a variety of unique gathering and dining options. For those times when you’d like to get away, the local regional airport offers daily flights via American Airlines to/from Dallas.